YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search Premium 1.17.0
* Includes Unlimited Downloads Access and Free Updates for 365 days.
One-time payment, no auto renewal.
Update requests are deactivated for all Yith Plugins, they will not be regularly updated on our site. Buy this plugin from Yith official website if you require instant updates.
- Customize input label
- Customize label for search submit
- Set minimum number of characters for search
- Set maximum number of results
- Show filter for search fields
- Show list of categories (main categories/all categories)
- Extend search to pages and posts
- Extend search in product excerpt
- Extend search in product content
- Extend search in product categories
- Extend search in product tags
- Extend search functionality so that search includes also sku
- Extend sku search including variable products
- Show thumbnails in the list of suggestions
- Show product price in the list of suggestions
- Show sale badge (with customization options)
- Show featured badge (with customization options)
- Show excerpt of product (set the text to show in excerpt)
- Customize loader .gif
- Search the product by vendor by using the plugin in combination with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor New
- Adjust the form to the whole width of the page
MAKE SURE THAT THEY FIND WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. AND EVEN MORE.
Who works designing websites knows it well: the most important studies in usability can teach many things about the effectiveness of a search form. In this case, “effectiveness” means the ability to turn a visitor — even a casual one — into a buyer, generating a purchase.
Let’s make an example: today five users will visit your site. Three of them will use the search form in the page, looking for a product. You only have seven seconds to give these users what they want, before they decide to leave your site and search somewhere else.
The features of a great search form are those that make all the catalogue products easy and quick to find, thanks to an immediate search that also allows using tags, categories and product codes to look for a product. Plus, great features are also those who transform the search in a marketing tool, letting you show a product preview that perfectly suits to users’ needs, or highlight particular discounts and promotions in the result search.
Researches on customers of online stores show that one of the main reasons that brings customers to abandon their cart before completing the purchase is the difficulty navigating through a website.
We are so used to search bars that we require them to be immediate and promptly provide us with what we are after. Consider Google and Facebook: we use their search bars every day and we take take them for granted, but what if they suddenly stopped working and showed no results? Or maybe they would display unrelated results, wouldnt’ we be disappointed?
The same things happens in your store in case you don’t have an optimized search bar, and it’s never a good idea to disappoint our customers.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES