YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud Premium 1.4.3
* Includes Unlimited Downloads Access and Free Updates for 365 days.
One-time payment, no auto renewal.
Update requests are deactivated for all Yith Plugins, they will not be regularly updated on our site. Buy this plugin from Yith official website if you require instant updates.
- It increses the risk of refunds for the vendor
- It increases the risk of ending up into banks’ blacklists.
- It makes vendors waste precious time while having to deal with each single fraudulent transaction.
- It damages the public image of your company in the eyes of customers.
- Activate an anti-fraud check from the option panel of the plugin
- Check the first order of every user
- Check if users’ nation is the same of the store one
- Geolocation of the user IP address
- Verification of billing and shipping address of the users
- 3 different fraud risk levels: low, medium and high
- Change fraud risk levels freely
- Set the weight of each condition on the final risk value
- Check if users’ email belongs to suspicious domains
- Set as fraudulent every order made by specific countries
- Report as risky all orders with a higher amount respect to the specified one
- Compare order total to average order total of the store
- Control how many orders are made by a user in a specific time span
- Check differences in billing addresses between old and new orders of the same IP address
- Check if proxy is used to complete orders
- Block orders of specific email address
- Add automatically emails to the blacklist when orders have a high-level fraud risk
- Confirmation of the email for valid PayPal account via verification email
- All orders with a high level of fraud risk are automatically cancelled
YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud solves this problem by blocking orders placed by possible scammers.
This plugin checks if there are suspicious actions during the purchase process by assigning them a coefficient of risk which will block the order automatically if it is too high, setting it as pending.
Meanwhile, you will receive an email and you will be free to discretely check the possible buyer, asking for more information before approving the purchase of the product and so on. Two simple words: goodbye scams!
YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud was designed appositely for all of those vendors that are tired to try the impossible in order to boost the number of their customers and their sales only to run into a huge rate of fraudulent purchases.
A fraudulent purchase affects your store in several ways:
Scams are rising in numbers and as a vendor you have the right and the need to protect yourself, in order to create a truly functional store with no security weakness.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES